Water Line Replacement & Repair
Our Water-Line Replacement & Repair Division offers:
Trenchless Water-line Installation
State-of-the-Art Leak Detection
You may have a main water-line leak if you are experiencing one or more of the following::
- A sudden increase in your water-bill.
- A wet or soft spot in your yard, driveway, or property.
- Moisture in your wall, ceiling, or floor.
You may need your water-line replaced if:
- Your waterline was installed with an inferior material like polybutylene (“Big Blue”).
- Your water-line has failed previously.
- Your water-line has had previous pinhole leaks.
Our waterline specialists employ a variety of techniques to possibly isolate leaks, as well as state-of-the-art leak detection equipment that may locate leaks which are below the surface of the ground, sidewalk, or driveway.
Contact us today!
What People Are Saying
The Irrigation Professionals repaired my broken incoming water main pipe. All the other companies I spoke to only wanted to sell me on replacing it. After they were finished, the job was very clean and you would never know that anything was done. And, I saved a lot of money, too.
-Demond B. Damascus, Md.
I was notified by the water company that I was using an abnormal amount of water. It turned out that my main water-line was leaking, but we did not know from where. The Irrigation Professionals replaced the entire water-line with a new copper water-line. They did a great job, and left everything like they were never there.
-Jimmy F. Ashburn, Va.